Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad featuring Rosebud's Chili Lime Smoked Salt
- 8 oz pasta, cooked (we like Yellow Aspen Crushed Wheat Fusilli)
- 1 C Mayo (we like Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- 1 Tbsp Rosebud's Maria's Chili seasoning mix
- 2 Tbsp Rosebud's Chili Lime Smoked Salt
- 1 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 C sweet corn, cooked (we like to grill or sautee)
- 2 C each - chopped veggies. We like Cucumber, Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Tomato
- 1 Can or 12 oz Black Beans
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 C shredded parmesan cheese
- Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry. Sprinkle generously with Rosebud's Chili Lime Smoked Salt. Grill or bake chicken thighs until internal temp is 165 F. If baking, set the temp at 400 F. Let cool and cut into small chunks.
- Grill sweet corn, cut off cob, and season 2 C of cooked corn using 1 Tbsp. Chili Lime Smoked Salt.
- Mix 1 Tbsp Rosebud's Maria's Chili with 1 C of Mayo. Mix Mayo with pasta.
- Add pasta (cooked) to a large mixing bowl
- Add Mayo mixture and mix gently with pasta.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Chill for two hours.
Top with parmesan cheese. serve, and enjoy!